Analyse Bus Open Data (ABOD) is an extension service to the Bus Open Data Service (BODS), that provides free-to-access reporting and analytics to operators and authorities nationally.
The service is available now, providing a dashboard overview, feed monitoring, and on-time performance analyses. Further features and reports will be added over time.
This local authority focused workshop will explore some items currently on the development road map and seek to identify what new features and functions local authorities would like to see in ABODS.
Analyse Bus Open Data is part of the Department for Transport’s ongoing investment in bus services, and supports the recently-announced National Bus Strategy, by helping government, local authorities, and bus operators to:
- perform existing bus data analysis in faster and easier ways
- produce more accurate and detailed performance analysis reports
- improve on collaboration between different organisations
- identify network improvement opportunities
- inform transport policy and compliance monitoring across the industry
RTIG is supporting the Department for Transport and the developers ITO World by promoting the service to ensure operators and authorities know about the service and how they can use it.